Animaps Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please dont go away!!

2 posters

Go down

Please dont go away!! Empty Please dont go away!!

Post  Edelbert Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I am new to Animaps and after playing around, I realise the tremendous potential of it. My feeling is confirmed if you google animaps and see the enormous interest shown by, especialy the Educational world. My worst fears is that it will go away!! I say that, because there is hardly any action in the forum. Lots of unanswered posts!! There is definitely still a lot of work to be done to get it to perfection. All we can hope is that there are efforts to continue and make animaps what it can be.
In the relations between programmer and user there are always conflict. Tutorials are made by the programmer and not by an inexperienced user. The user must firstly understand certain concepts and definitions. One example is what is meant by cloning a marker. What is the definition of a destination marker. Destination??
If there is commitment on the side of the developers to continue to make animaps a great product, then I could help by testing/suggesting/commenting/improving, etc. As a pensioner (ex IT) I do have the free time to spend on such an endeavour as a free volunteer.
Please keep on going with the development.

Edelbert

Back to top Go down

Please dont go away!! Empty I agree!

Post  Cold Case Research Group Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 am

I see enormous potential for use with my Cold Cases.  I appreciate your efforts in providing this application!

Michelle Mounts

Cold Case Research Group

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum